Create music with Lily, a playful musical experience for people of all ages and musical abilities.
Compose a looping melody with each lily and build up interesting harmonies and melodic patterns.
Explore polyrhythm by composing looping melodies of different lengths and tempo to create complex musical patterns.
Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them to chain multiple patterns together.
Record and share your creations to YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook with Everyplay.
• Choose from six lily flowers, each with their own unique sound over three octaves.
• Alter the number of petals to create melodies of different lengths.
• Select from five musical scales.
• Alter the tempo division of each lily to create interesting interplay between the lilies.
• Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them.
• Record and share your creations with Everyplay.
What's New in this version?
• Save your compositions.
• Explore the sounds of two new lilies.
• Switch seamlessly between your saved compositions to chain them together.
• Browse the community’s creations and get inspired.
• Control the volume of each lily.
Thanks for all the support, feedback, and kind words :)
Lily has been featured on the App Store by Apple, including prominent banner features across the world, and was included in the App Store's "Favorite Apps from Summer 2016" collection.
In 2017, Lily was featured as the App Store App of the Week from April 27 – May 4.
Since release, Lily has had over half a million downloads and has seen a community of players develop, sharing their compositions with one another on the Everyplay site.
Pelican 7 was founded in the winter of 2014 and crafts unique, broadly accessible games and interactive experiences.
We aim to create empowering, meaningful experiences that inspire people all over the world and push the boundaries of interactive entertainment.
We are based in the United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
Our early focus has been upon exploring new, fun, and accessible ways for players to create music, by combining game design and bespoke audio technology.
After the success of Lily in 2016 of bringing an accessible, playful music creation experience to a huge audience, we are currently hard at work on a brand new, unique musical game, scheduled for release in the summer of 2017.
Stay tuned to our social media channels for updates coming very soon.