Release Dates (Versions)
- August 10 2016 - Version 1.0
- August 22 2016 - Version 1.0.1
- September 16 2016 - Version 1.0.4
- November 3 2016 - Version 1.1
- April 5 2017 - Version 1.1.1
- December 1 2017 - Version 2.0
- iOS Universal (iOS 9.0 and later)
- $1.99 (USD | United States 🇺🇸)
- ¥250 (JPY | Japan 🇯🇵)
- ¥12.00 (CNY | China 🇨🇳)
- $2.19 (USD | Korea, Republic Of 🇰🇷)
- £1.99 (GBP | United Kingdom 🇬🇧)
- 1,99 € (EUR | Eurozone 🇪🇺)
- English (US, GB, AU, CA)
- Chinese (Simplified)
Create music with Lily, a playful musical experience for people of all ages and musical abilities.
*Apple's Official App of the Week | April 27 – May 4 2017*
Compose a looping melody with each lily and build up interesting harmonies and melodic patterns.
Explore polyrhythm by composing looping melodies of different lengths and tempo to create complex musical patterns.
Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them to chain multiple patterns together.
Record and share your creations to YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook with Everyplay.
• Choose from six lily flowers, each with their own unique sound over three octaves.
• Alter the number of petals to create melodies of different lengths.
• Select from five musical scales.
• Alter the tempo division of each lily to create interesting interplay between the lilies.
• Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them.
• Record and share your creations with Everyplay.
What's New in version 2.0?
Expand your creativity with three brand new lily collections, now available to purchase in Lily 2.0. Each collection features three handcrafted lilies, each offering their own unique sound and visual style.
- Winter Wonderland - Compose your winter soundtrack with this icy collection of winter-themed lilies. - $0.99
- Tropical Tango - Add a tropical flavor to your compositions with this lively collection. - $0.99
- Zen Garden - Find inner peace in the Zen Garden with this calming, Zen-inspired collection. - $0.99
- A new, redesigned lily creation screen - You can now see the lily as you choose, as well as preview its sound by tapping the speaker icon.
- Faster performance - Thanks to some audio-wizardry, you can now have all lilies playing on the fastest tempo simultaneously.
- Override the device’s silent switch - By popular demand, Lily will now continue to sing even when your device is on silent mode.
- Sequencing - You can now tap the lily at the top of the sequencing screen to start & stop playback.
- iOS 11 and iPhone X support.
- Many other smaller adjustments, such as a new menu screen, new icons, and memory optimizations for older devices.
Thanks for all the support, feedback, and kind words :)
App Store Screenshots
❄️ Winter Wonderland ❄️ – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTI4Mh2i8TE
🏝 Tropical Tango 🏝 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcBg5GePe8Q
🙏 Zen Garden 🙏 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRJ4IF-Gw_s
Reception & Coverage
Lily has been featured on the App Store by Apple, including prominent banner features across the world, and was included in the App Store's "Favorite Apps from Summer 2016" collection.
In 2017, Lily was featured as the App Store App of the Week from April 27 – May 4.
In February 2018, Lily was featured as App of the Day across the world on the App Store Today tab – https://itunes.apple.com/gb/story/id1334145586.
Since release, Lily has had over half a million downloads and has seen a community of composers develop with over 18,000 compositions shared in the Everyplay community.
Pelican 7 was founded in 2014 and crafts unique, broadly accessible apps, games and interactive experiences.
Pelican 7 aims to create empowering, meaningful experiences that inspire people all over the world and push the boundaries of interactive entertainment and creativity.
Pelican 7 is based in Warwickshire, England. 🇬🇧
Pelican 7 is a one-person studio, run by Andy Barnard.